So, I was talking with my counselor the other day, and she told me I should write down 5 things that I like about myself, and I figured it would fun for all of us to try, I’ll begin
1. Caring and soft-hearted. I’m reeaally soft hearted, I mean, I care for people I don’t even know, and I care about other people’s needs over my own, sometimes to the extreme though…
2. I’m intelligent. I don’t mean to sound arrogant here, but I’m really smart, like, I’m young, but I’ve been reading tons of books on psychology and psychotherapy by authors such as Carl Jung, Freud, and Alan Watts.
3. I have a sense of humor. I know that sounds cliche, but senses of humor are severely lacking in our world, especially self humor, my sister says it’s good to make fun of yourself sometimes, it gives you perspective.
4. Considerate. Again, not trying to sound arrogant, but I have a tendency to put others ahead of mean, for no reason.
5. I’m a good listener, I mean, even though I’ve been going through my own struggle with depression, I’ll happily stop to listen to your troubles and see how you’re doing, I have friend who’s going through a really hard time, but I try to stay there and support, I’m an extremely loyal friend
Now lets hear yours…