0,00 $

No products in the cart.

Free shipping on any purchase of 75$ or more!

contact@brightkind.com

+55 123 548 987

0,00 $

No products in the cart.

How to Socialize as a Loner… help

Homepage Forums Fun and Relaxation How to Socialize as a Loner… help

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Meredith Brigham
    Participant

So I hit my 25 year mid crisis & decided that I’ve lost my pizzazz…

In college I was super sociable & popular. Still a introvert but it was so much easier making friends..

Now that I’ve graduated and spent 90% of my life at work & home completely isolated from friends. And after getting out of a relationship with someone who made me feel lonelier than I already was. I decided to push myself to adopt a new sociable & adaptable ego so to speak.

I want to be me at my best, sociable , charming , adaptable , courageous , fierce … not just 10% of the time as usual but I want to be this way most times!

I challenged myself to go to events alone so I can force myself to socialize . I’m currently at a open event & everyone is cliqued up as usual & I came alone & socializing seems impossible. It’s a movie event and the movie has yet to start.

I’m sitting at a table alone while ppl socialize together. I feel like a idiot. Embarrassed. Alone & like people feel bad for me…

I shouldn’t have come out…

Now I’m afraid to leave. I get in this weird habit of thinking people are watching me…

Ugh. How would a socialite navigate this situation?

How would I socialize with ppl when everyone is already happy with friends??

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.